AuthorMessage
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

: brocaloid fandom
Posting : 63
Join : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:55

I got a bit curious, since google search only show that standart pictures that everyone knows I'd like to know more about Indonesia CAUSE I'M ON AN INDONESIA FORUM DUH Sweat

So right now the only things I know is that you have a giant buddah statue, that you speak Indonesian (I found it a very nice language though I cant make sense of a word so far) and you're all in an island..
And everything Wikipedia tells me... Which is basically what you learn in school I think.

So tell me your lifestyle and everything you feel like telling me. I wont bite I swear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mohax_2000
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: #3 Top Poster VP Album: 1
Posting : 3694
Join : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 0:06

congrats for your 1st thread Mini Excite

giant budha, it's Borobudur temple i guess
you know what, komodo is our infamous prehistoric reptile
you should visit Indonesia sometime
we have a delicious noodle called Indomie
this is indonesiaaaaa Hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/Mohauwx
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 0:13

AHKSJSKA SORRY its just that I cant help but enjoying giant buddahs XD
Komodo?! Isn't that the place where the dragons come from? ITS LIKE INDONESIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WITH ACTUAL DRAGONS.
You should be proud of that.

Also. I gave a listen to that song you sent me. It's increeeeedible, Indonesian sounds very lovely when sung.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genese
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: It was fun :)
Posting : 1174
Join : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 0:35

we have traditional fermented food called tempe, it has so many nutritional benefits. and since it's not made aseptically, it contains various kinds of microorganisms and probiotics.
I haven't tasted every one of them though xD

~~~----------------~~~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:07

This?

It looks delicious q0q
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runa-chan
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist

: t h e r a i n
Posting : 623
Join : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:09

well yeah, you must go to bali :3 the beach is just beautiful......
also i suggest you to try 'nasi gudeg'. Well personally i think that was delicious~~~~~ /////u////// okay honestly i think that every food that uses chicken is delicious XDD
And in indonesia, there was so many languange. For example, me. Me in indonesia is saya, but we also uses gue, aku, etc XD or you. You in indonesia is anda, but we also uses lo, kamu, etc XDDD

Well sorry for my bad grammar and if you dont understand what im trying to say just ignore me ._.v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:15

This?

IM GETTING HUNGRY HERE... I only have water and toasts at work (cause Im dieting D:)

And ME GOING TO BVALIII? XDDD
That's for rich people, at least here in Brazil, only rich people go to bali D:

oh wow that's complicated, but I like the word saya. Is there a difference from each of ways like in japanese or just like more options to say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runa-chan
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist

: t h e r a i n
Posting : 623
Join : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:27

YES *Q* omg i'm getting hungry too.... /bricked

Saya and Anda is just formalities. Aku and Kamu is usually used to talk to a friend. Gue and Lo (or Elo) have the same meaning as Aku and Kamu, but i think it isnt polite so i rarey use them XDD by the way Gue and Elo usually used by teenagers who lived in Jakarta, since these words come from them Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indrahebat
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: Tachikomatic User
Posting : 1114
Join : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:32

Waw... a Brazilian!! Very Happy Welcome to our little forum Arigatou

I think "saya" goes like watashi in japanese, a bit formal.

"Gua" or "gw" is like "Ore" in japanese,

"aku" is used like "boku" I think.

Just a simple thought there ahahahaha... I mainly use "saya" all the time, but I use all of them in various situations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunasutisna
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

: rinkaleia sanokuchi ( *´・ω・`) ★
Posting : 186
Join : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:40

oh hi there :3 welcome to our forum o/
no srsly, wait. did u eat those rice? O_Oa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://about.me/ruu
Ethervain
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: 灰色茶 ☆
Posting : 1040
Join : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:45

No, you should go to Jogjakarta or Central Java, lots of good and tasty foods from there.
And also the scenery is very calming countryside to enjoy, very different from the big towns. Very Happy

~~~----------------~~~

"大学生になった!!"

I'm a freelance illustrator and painter || Contact me via here ||Pixiv : 5635099 || FB: here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5635099
Fafa
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist

Posting : 761
Join : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Bandung   Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 2:18

First of all, i want to say Hai .
And welcome to our beloved Forum. Highcited

Bandung(wiki) is a capital of West Java. In Bandung you can see various things, like Natural Views and Traditional Culture.
not only that, in Bandung you can found many Fashion Store, Amusement park and Cuisines. Excite

Here is a short video of Bandung Very Happy
Quote :
The video belongs to Febian N. Saktinegara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightraven
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist

: VPost Membership
Posting : 728
Join : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 2:53

Hello Hai and Welcome to this Forum.
Hope you can enjoy being in this Forum.
Nice to meet you.
Arigatou
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ui4054.blogspot.com
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 4:01

WHY EVERYONE IN HERE IS SO NICE. I WILL KIDNAP ALL OF YOU AND TAKE TO MY HOUSE IN BRAZILLL >\\\<
stop being cuties.

Quote :
no srsly, wait. did u eat those rice? O_Oa

I never ate indonesian food >: but Brazilian rice is good too XD
I've heard of Jogkarta (we call it Jacarta here) there are some things that look just like Brazil

OMGGG Bandung is beautifulll Q-Q *cries* It's like a movie. What are those masks for? Is it a cultural festival?

There are many beautiful places in Indonesia to visit ): I wish I could go but it's so far away.
Also I've seen many nice ideas coming from Indonesian people so I think you guys must be really proud of your country.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurika
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

: eblbebl
Posting : 84
Join : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 4:22

well, hello there mini \o/

we Indonesian just like it when people on other country is interested in our culture.. at least that's what i think XD;;

actually, Jogjakarta and Jakarta is a different city.. Jogjakarta is a city in the Central Java province while Jakarta has its own province

i think those mask are for decoration =3=;; i'm not really sure myself /bricked for not knowing/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fafa
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 5:13

開発コードmini wrote:

OMGGG Bandung is beautifulll Q-Q *cries* It's like a movie. What are those masks for? Is it a cultural festival?

There are many beautiful places in Indonesia to visit ): I wish I could go but it's so far away.
Also I've seen many nice ideas coming from Indonesian people so I think you guys must be really proud of your country.

Maybe, or it was just for decoration.. xD
But in that video, only showing A FEW places in bandung, there so many places to visit, there are many Camping Site, Waterfalls, and Hot Spring! XD

You should come here one day... Very Happy

Here's some other videos Smile

Curug Cimahi (Cimahi Waterfall):

Trans Studio Bandung (Amusement Park):

A Walk at Braga Fest:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteria
Voca Centry
Voca Centry

Posting : 389
Join : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 5:20

Hi, Mini! I has one tips for you if you visit Indonesia.

Just go to anywhere but Jakarta. 5 minutes difference can make you 30 minutes late to work or school /truestory. The traffic jam level is amazing.

Bali has a beautiful beach, and it's the most promoted beach. But, there are more beautiful beach like in Belitung where you can run without stumbling on a piece of beer bottle. And I think most things here are cheaper than Brazil, so you might have an enjoyable moment without spending so much money. Especially around The Island of Java and Sumatra.

Don't forget to try a food called "Rendang"! I heard it was chosen as the world's most delicious food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 6:32

@Tsurika Oh I understand.
Indonesian culture is really exotic for me. I never had contact with it till I met you actually.

And oh my bad, I didn~t know about the difference between Jogjakarta and Jakarta my bad >\\\<

I see... Well, they are masks and masks are always fun to wear haha.

@M_Fathullah

what beautiful placess ç 3 ç
I´ve noticed that there´s a lot of people following the Islam religion there. I went reading the religion part of Indonesia and found out that you guys are actually an Islan country @__@
I have to ask this cause I´ve never had a chance to speak with anyone who follows this religion. What is it like? I can´t tell only by looking at it. hdjkasjkd I´m so curious Q_Q

AND THE AMUSEMENT PARK. AND YOU HAVE BIG BROTHER INDONESIA HAHASJSKAJDASHFKJS OMGGG ITS JUST LIKE US HDFSDKFJ

The Braga festival looks really interesting too, It reminds me of some of Brazillians traditional festival, there´s no translation for english.

I notice that our cultures shares a lot of things.

@Alteria

I really wish I could go to Indonesia now. I have plans to go on a trip next year if everything went well in my life... I dont know about it yet ç - ç
It´s quite hard to leave this country and we´re on an economical crisis too to make things worse >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteria
Voca Centry
Voca Centry

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 12:14

Indonesia is not an Islamic country, despite being the country with most Islamic people in the world. And we are mostly tolerant for other religion, unless it's a branch of a religion that goes against the core of the religion itself, like fake prophet and such.

The Islamic community is currently in their fasting month. It's a holy month where all the muslims are not only fasting from foods, but also passion for doing bad things. We have 2 ways of praying, by words in any time and
by some spesific movements accompanied with praises to our god. The latter is called "shalat" and we do that at least 5 times a day (the must-do ones, there are other non-obligatory types of shalat too). It can take less than 5 minutes if the prayer is short, or more than 10 minutes if the prayer is long. Islamic people are forbidden to consume any part of pigs, alcoholic drink, any meat (other than those in the sea) butchered without saying "bismillah", and dog's saliva are considered "dirty". Among this, pigs are the most popular thing to avoid so finding porks here are going to be hard. If the christians have church, we have a place called mosque to pray. We can pray in our home, but it's very recommended for the guys to do their shalat there. The mosque usually got more crowded in the holy month of Ramadhan (the fasting month; using a different calendar system than our usual january and february calendar). And the females must not reveal their body parts other than face and hand (but here, many people ignores this, even though it's god's words). There are other things too, but I don't want to make this a boring long post (=w=) but there's one thing I want to note, Islam is a peaceful religion and anyone who kill the innocence in the name of islam are just stupid people because our prophet never give that kind of barbaric example.

I'm islamic, so if there's anything you want to ask, feel free to! I'll answer it if I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fafa
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:05

開発コードmini wrote:
@M_Fathullah

what beautiful placess ç 3 ç
I´ve noticed that there´s a lot of people following the Islam religion there. I went reading the religion part of Indonesia and found out that you guys are actually an Islan country @__@
I have to ask this cause I´ve never had a chance to speak with anyone who follows this religion. What is it like? I can´t tell only by looking at it. hdjkasjkd I´m so curious Q_Q

AND THE AMUSEMENT PARK. AND YOU HAVE BIG BROTHER INDONESIA HAHASJSKAJDASHFKJS OMGGG ITS JUST LIKE US HDFSDKFJ

The Braga festival looks really interesting too, It reminds me of some of Brazillians traditional festival, there´s no translation for english.

I notice that our cultures shares a lot of things.

Yeah, very interesting here... xD
About religion? You can ask me, and i'll help you out as far as i can... ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 20:12

wow. That's impressive. I wish we had such tolerance here. I never met Islamic people before I'm excited I dont know what to ask first OMGOGMOG
Thank you for all the info but I need to ask more things XDD

Is there still arranged weddings or this costume is already dead?

How is it like for a female to cover her whole body? Do you guys still follow this rule? You told me many people ignore this nowadays and I saw in the video.

What is your concept of hell and heaven? Such as you said, if you eat pig meat or any kind of meant and dont cover your body it means you go to hell?

And how is school for you? Do you all go to mixed schools or there's one for girls and one for boys?

How's the wedding like? Does the female have to be a housewife and isn't allowed to work?

Is there girls or man who choose not to wed? What happen to them?

And about marrying someone from other religion?

Also my religion doens't allow to eat pig meat too, but my family isnt very religious so we dont follow almost any of the jew laws.
I know Islam is a pacific religion, there was a soap opera in Brazil that taught us about Islam main costumes in a very beautiful way.
In Brazil we are far more tolerant with Islam than people in North America, I guess it's because we are a very open people.
omgomgomg I'm so happy right now XD
I'm sorry for asking all this weird questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fafa
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 20:40

開発コードmini wrote:
wow. That's impressive. I wish we had such tolerance here. I never met Islamic people before I'm excited I dont know what to ask first OMGOGMOG

How is it like for a female to cover her whole body? Do you guys still follow this rule? You told me many people ignore this nowadays and I saw in the video.

What is your concept of hell and heaven? Such as you said, if you eat pig meat or any kind of meant and dont cover your body it means you go to hell?

And how is school for you? Do you all go to mixed schools or there's one for girls and one for boys?

How's the wedding like? Does the female have to be a housewife and isn't allowed to work?

Also my religion doens't allow to eat pig meat too, but my family isnt very religious so we dont follow almost any of the jew laws.
I know Islam is a pacific religion, there was a soap opera in Brazil that taught us about Islam main costumes in a very beautiful way.
In Brazil we are far more tolerant with Islam than people in North America, I guess it's because we are a very open people.

1. Wedding is a sacred moment, it must be arranged perfectly Smile
2. In Islam, Dead people using a kind of fabric before buried.
3. Female covers all over her body except face and hand, it's a bit hot inside. (well, i dunno, because i'm male. xD) And, many people nowadays ignore this rule. and the others still follow this rule... Smile
4. We know that ham is contains bad microbes and dangerous tapeworm. we Keep in faith, and not eat pig meats, and it's for health too! Very Happy
5. Some school separates the boys and girl students. And the others mix the boys and girl students. but the mixed one, usually have a strong rules about associate between boys and girls.
6. a Wife, still can go to work, if her husband allow her to work. It's depends in the husband's permission.
7. well, i don't know about it. But in Islam, we believe that god have decided who's gonna be our mate, even before we born.
8. about marrying between two religion, some people agree and the other disagree. It's said, that's okay, but the husband is must a Muslim.

That's all only from my knowledge, maybe there's still many fault. xD
correct me if i'm wrong!

We're very open here, feel free to ask Very Happy

Sorry my grammar is very bad.. I'm not fluent in english. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteria
Voca Centry
Voca Centry

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:21

開発コードmini wrote:

Completing Fathullah's answer:

1. I think what you possibly mean by "arranged wedding" is a wedding arranged by the parents? If so, some still do but I think it's mostly their children who picked their lovers, and the parents' role is giving "yes" or "no" nowadays.

2. Most don't, but some still do. I think it's thanks to non-islam culture that spread to Indonesia. Or maybe, even before this country is born, because Holland and Japan are mostly non-islamic.

3. Yes, we believe that if we commit a sin, no matter how small, we will receive punishment. Vice versa for the virtues.

4. @Fathullah I never knew we have an all-girl and all-boy school. Stupid me XD

6. I believe there are some. But, that means they haven't found their soulmate till their death I think.

7. My teachers said it's forbidden. And since I went to an islamic elementary school, I trust them for this one.

You're tolerant with us? I'm glad to hear that! I heard some countries treat Islamic people like terrorists, so... I'm happy ;w;
And you're a Jew? I always wondered how they actually are! Mind telling us a bit about it and how it is in Brazil? Arigatou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikuosetsuna
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist

: IR★RS
Posting : 742
Join : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:59

maaf aku ngga bisa terlalu banyak bahasa english ya
jadi maafaku pake bahasa indonesia

Balikpapan
kota yg bersihdan masih hijau
orang orangnya baik baik semua
ngga macet jalanan kecuali antara simpangan km 5.5 soalnya ada yg dari arah pelabuhan
dan biasanya di balikpapan malem minggu remaja remaja sini berkumpul yg namanya jalan bekapai
situ buanyak anak yg mejreng mejreng di dekat pantai
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.setsunashinn27.blogspot.com
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:01

Thank you. I'm happy to know that you can choose people you love to marry. |D

And yes we are very tolerant with Islamic people, we have communities of Islam people here and we all live happily.
It's true though that in some western countries Islam people are treated like terrorists.
The news make a big fuss about Islam being terrorists some times, but then we have soap opera about Islam. It was one of my favorites, but from what you tell me they portrayed the Islam really well.

youtube > QPxdFY4MMbg

I dont know how to embed youtube hahahahhahahahaha I fail Hiks Yeah
I cant post links too XD

Yes of course I wont mind telling you.
Jews are a small community. My family (by grampa's side) came from Germany, running from the nazis, the whole family has a lot of problems because of that and still some of my cousins (even though they were never affected by the war) carry some problems.
My gramma comes from a Portuguese traditional family who was very rich. My gramps fell in love with her and gave up on his religion to marry her.

What most people don't know is that there are 2 kinds of Jew by definition.
One is Jew as a religion, that is what everyone knows
And other is that Jew by blood, Jews are actually a race XD

My grampa passed away before I was even born, so my gramma raised all the children by herself pratically. She had help from her sisters and brothers too, but life wasn't sweet to her, she became a bitter and strong person to face all dificulties... She's a very strong woman.
At that time my family grew out of religion, I guess there was no time for it? I was born a bit after, raised pratically as an agnostic, though I went to Catholic School (religion messsss)

There are 4 types of school in Brazil, Public, Private, Militar and Catholic.
Catholic schools usually are the cheapest, since public education is shit, the priests provide a high quality education by a low fee, it's the best way if you're not too poor.

We are not forced into any religion here, even though mostly is catholic, there's something I dont know the name in english, but it's like: choose whatever you want to choose.
So we have temples from all religions and accept all kind of culture. We try to leave peacefully, everyone with their beliefs. Sometimes doesnt work very well but we're trying.

I'm not a very religious people right now XD
I was born in a falling Jew family, with catholic and agnostic education and later (after my uncle's death) my gramma became really spiritual. OTL
It's a mess OTL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    

Back to top Go down

Show me Indonesiaaaaa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next