Indonesian VOCALOID Community
 
HomeMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A warning to the Vocapost community.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
indrahebat
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia


: Tachikomatic User
Posting : 1114
Points : 3882
Reputation : 14
Join : 2011-03-27
Age : 28
Location : Tempat yang Indah

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 10:44

GUMI wrote:

Just letting you know that I have just sent an e-mail regarding the issue. Please reply to the e-mail within 12 hours or I will have to make another public post in the forums.

As you wish, your highness...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuzhie
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
avatar

: G U M I ♥
Posting : 323
Points : 2436
Reputation : 0
Join : 2012-04-13
Location : DKI Jakarta

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 15:34

the first thing first is.. why did you use GUMI nickname??? WHY?? GUMI is my favourite Vocaloid CV!! you're just ruining Gumi images! Щ(º̩̩́Дº̩̩̀щ) if you want to make a schemes here, please consider your nicknames first and tell us who you are??!! if you want us assume you're serious, Strangers! (ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻

Rakuin wrote:
Hello, and welcome to the forum!


As Ethervain said,

Quote :
also, I thought nobody can register their name as Vocaloid Character? I think its much better if u tell them from which forum / company are u from (for ex. Yamaha). Then they will respond it immediately :>]

You are not helping your cause by not telling us for whom you are representing. As it looks right now, you do not have legal authority over us and therefore we are not legally required to follow your orders. Every action beyond your rights can be taken as acts of vigilantism or, worse, threats with malicious intent. Even if you are from a fellow Vocaloid community, I believe warning us without making any demands is the best choice here.

Please tell us who you are and where you are from. Then, we can discuss this together in peace without any bad feelings.

Thank you, and have a nice day!


sorry if my words is a bit harsh, well.. I'm a little angry coz u use GUMI nicknames and ruining GUMI's images with your acts LIKE a BOSS here!!
(well, honestly is not a little..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luzzy
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
avatar

: (●´▽`●)
Posting : 508
Points : 3047
Reputation : 12
Join : 2011-03-10
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 0:06

GUMI wrote:
Just letting you know that I have just sent an e-mail regarding the issue. Please reply to the e-mail within 12 hours or I will have to make another public post in the forums.

Seriously?? Do you think everyone is online 24/7 and doesn't have anything else to do in life? If yours is like that (and that is a really sad life indeed), don't assume everyone here is similar in any way. And let me teach you the proper way of asking in the most basic manner if you don't have any parents to teach you manners (or if you have, shame on them). When someone says "reply ASAP" it means that he/she is doing his/her best to reply within one's capability, and it does not mean that he/she has to reply within 12 hours.

Think about it this way. If you are inviting your friends for dinner, do you say "Hurry up and respond me in 3 seconds. 3... 2... 1... and alright I'll have to write it on the class blackboard and let everyone know because you didn't respond me in 3 seconds and therefore you were not listening to me." to your friend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/anitalucius
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
snowsparklegems
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia


Posting : 2269
Points : 4810
Reputation : 12
Join : 2011-08-17
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 1:56

First post? Where? Seriously, never see it. Did it really there? Have any screenshot of it? Because I really confused at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethervain
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
avatar

: 灰色茶 ☆
Posting : 1040
Points : 3603
Reputation : 7
Join : 2011-04-19
Location : 京都

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 1:58

The illegal download thread already removed just as you requested. And now what do you want exactly?

Let's just talk to the point rather than blabbering this childish opinion whatsoever so we can just finish all this whole thing. And since THIS IS a Vocaloid Community forum, don't you think you should respect by NOT registering username under a VOCALOID Name?

I can't stand seeing anonymous person using Vocaloid GUMI's name to post like a PMS person and ruining the whole image I had about GUMI all these past years.

Have you read it? Please just state your demand clearly and let the admins do their job.

If you want people to nicely respond to it, you should introduce yourself nicely and not being rude.

Most of the members here prefer a person with manner to warn the community politely not rudely.

~~~----------------~~~


"大学生になった!!"

I'm a freelance illustrator and painter || Contact me via here ||Pixiv : 5635099 || FB: here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5635099
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rakuin
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
avatar

: Teh dan acar, silahkan dicicipi
Posting : 483
Points : 2879
Reputation : 4
Join : 2011-07-18
Age : 29
Location : Tangerang Selatan

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 6:21

GUMI wrote:


...Secondly, I'm pretty sure most of the people who have read my messages knows pretty well that I am serious....
Your message is serious, no doubt about it, but most of the people here do not take you seriously as an individual.

As long as you position yourself as an authority figure when you are not, you will be a laughing stock.

Please keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kepinganjepang.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
indrahebat
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia


: Tachikomatic User
Posting : 1114
Points : 3882
Reputation : 14
Join : 2011-03-27
Age : 28
Location : Tempat yang Indah

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 7:04

Please, I'm lost here. Can you explain to me how the kaskus post has anything to do with us? I see that you pasted it as an example. Example of what, exactly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indrahebat
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia


: Tachikomatic User
Posting : 1114
Points : 3882
Reputation : 14
Join : 2011-03-27
Age : 28
Location : Tempat yang Indah

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 7:24

GUMI wrote:


I never think of myself as an "authority figure", "someone in charge" or anything similar to those. Just letting you know.

This is a blatant, daring, obvious, not well thought, inconsistent, desperate, lazy, comedic, lie. Or maybe you're just an airhead who don't realize what you look like.

Think honey, think before you say anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunasutisna
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
avatar

: rinkaleia sanokuchi ( *´・ω・`) ★
Posting : 186
Points : 2685
Reputation : 1
Join : 2011-09-05
Age : 21
Location : rawon setan

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 10:01

dear GUMI-さん

my oh my, dear.... It's easy to be rude criminal when you hide yourself, have nothing but a vague identity and no one knows who you are or how to get a hold of you. I'm pretty sure that you decided to jump on the band wagon and attack us, as your 'blind' victim(s) as well.
You don't want to be rude, aren't you my dearest Unknown-さん ?
note: I am very sorry of my lacking grammars. thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://about.me/ruu
runa-chan
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
avatar

: t h e r a i n
Posting : 623
Points : 2772
Reputation : 1
Join : 2012-05-28
Location : Lost in the dark.

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 10:20

GUMI wrote:

I never think of myself as an "authority figure", "someone in charge" or anything similar to those. Just letting you know.

Whoa whoa, wait for a moment please.

If you told us so.... then we dont have any reasons to take this issue seriously isnt it Very Happy because you could be just a troll for us Very Happy

Because we take your issue seriously or not is all depending on your words, please watch your words. Think twice before talking Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ittou
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
avatar

: Lich King
Posting : 964
Points : 3525
Reputation : 20
Join : 2011-06-07
Location : ittou's Musical Workshop

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 13:28

I don't like being threatened by powerless people...
If you are staff from Internet.co or maybe forumotion's staff, you can threat us like this, since you have authority over your product.

Since you're just a "Vocaloid Fans", like us...
Introduce yourself, and let's settle this "Secara Kekeluargaan".

~~~----------------~~~


ittou's Musical Works
.:Projects Portofolios:.
.:Isengs Portofolios:.
=Feel Free to Listen=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
luzzy
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
avatar

: (●´▽`●)
Posting : 508
Points : 3047
Reputation : 12
Join : 2011-03-10
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 21:34

I'm sorry, I don't intend to take sides with the admin just because I'm a member but I do not see it as a childish behavior of the admin. I'm not sure what exactly the admin was thinking when he/she sent you this, but I think this is to say that rather than shooting down posts that might have some relevance, suggest or promote the piracy of Vocaloid softwares, it might be better and perhaps more logical to address forums and threads that are directly telling you links to download the actual softwares.

This is a Vocaloid community forums indeed, and I have been visiting here for about two years. I was touched that the admins gathered people to donate and buy the original softwares for the whole community, and not just spread download links like other forums do. And when I was in Japan, some of them actually asked if I could buy more voicebanks, but I couldn't because they were out of stock at that moment and I had to leave Japan by then.

I think I have seen you before in another forum because you use the exact nickname and profile picture, and I saw your post about being in such a "troubled" forum. It's good that you didn't explicitly mention our forum's name, but I am disappointed to hear that because you have not seen how this forum works in general (and seemed like you also refuse to be part of us, from previous message). Really, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/anitalucius
crash_test
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia


: REDSHiFT Crew
Posting : 2257
Points : 5408
Reputation : 46
Join : 2010-08-13
Age : 23
Location :  

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 0:15

thread closed, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/redshiftvocaloid
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   

Back to top Go down
 
A warning to the Vocapost community.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» A warning to the Vocapost community.
» Desyre - Warning Of The Night
» Creation v Destiny v Cosmic Force: Toll Gate Community Centre. 1985
» Hustler v Black Unity: Gateway Community Centre, Oldridge Road, Balham, SW London. 1986
» Anybody taking part in Community Sports Festival?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VOCAPOST - ARSIP FORUM :: Voca Relax :: English Corner-
Jump to: